Sunday, May 27, 2007

Says it all really......

I hope you are feeling as confident about the exam tomorrow as I am! I wouldn't have told you before but Mrs W and I reckon that as a group you've been one of the best Higher classes we've had in recent years. There has been a real sense of focus in the last few months and it was clear from your recent NAB performance and during the 'swot shop' on Wednesday that you have been working hard on really learning what we've taught you. Try to view the exam, therefore, as a reward for your hard work - your final chance to show off what you know! I don't think any of you should have to depend on luck but 'good luck' anyway. I'll be around to see you at some point tomorrow - even if it is a holiday!

No comments: